- Skilled Trades: Industrial mechanics, diesel mechanics, welders, machinists, industrial designers, engineering technicians.
- Professionals/Managers: Engineers, accountants, marketing managers, purchasing managers, human resources managers.
- Information Technology: Programmers, analysis, computer technicians/operators, project managers.
- Administrative Personnel: Secretaries, bookkeepers, accounting technicians, quality control specialists, customer service personnel.
- General: Journeymen, production line operators, general labour.
Please note the following important information.
- Fluency in French is not absolutely required to look for work in Saint-Georges. Even if you have only a minimal understanding of French, if you are interested in working in Saint-Georges, programs are available to teach you what you will need to know. Plus, by living in the region, you will find that you will acquire a sufficient knowledge of French very quickly.
- If you are bilingual in both French and English, bilingualism is considered an extremely strong asset by employers in Saint-Georges. Bilingual people are virtually guaranteed to find jobs in the Saint-Georges region.
- The minimum level of education required for most positions in Saint-Georges is completion of secondary school or equivalent. A university or college degree or diploma, or completion of a skilled trades or apprenticeship program, will be considered a strong asset for many positions.
Exciting career opportunities are waiting for you in Saint-Georges ! Come discover the place where your future begins !