Here are some of the key advantages Saint-Georges has to offer in terms of being a great place in which to invest and do business:
- A strategic location which offers excellent access to all major markets located throughout eastern Canada and the northeastern United States.
- Extremely competitive costs of doing business.
- A highly skilled, loyal, and stable workforce that is highly respected for its exceptional work ethic.
- A modern, fully-serviced industrial park that offers plenty of room to accommodate growing companies.
- A modern airport with a 5,000-foot runway that can accommodate many different kinds of aircraft. The Saint-Georges airport has been designated as an airport of entry by Nav Canada.
- A region that features an exceptional quality of life for people of all ages, and especially for those raising families. This has proven to be a key advantage in helping companies to attract and keep good employees.
- In 2016, Quebec Autroute 73 will be extended all the way to Saint-Georges, providing a direct highway linkage with Quebec City. Completion of the highway will provide businesses in Saint-Georges with faster and more convenient road access to Quebec City, and to the many amenities a larger city can offer.